Friday, January 7, 2011

No more excuses


It's a new year. Time for making resolutions to work out more (or to start), to eat better, to cook more often, to fit into that bathing suit (er, that was last year), to fill-in-the-blank. And I'm no different. The start of a new calendar year makes it all seem more appealing and it feels like a fresh start. A clean slate.

So that's why we're here. As of today, you and I are going to start making grocery lists, planning menus and cooking dinner. And on a consistent basis, no less! Sound ambitious? It is, but it's also very do-able. Generations of men and women have been doing it for centuries, without even things like the internet to help them out. And they were just as busy, if not busier than some of us are today.

If that mini-pep talk wasn't enough, I'm here to help. I've got oodles of suggestions for how to plan a menu, find the right recipes, pick the right pans...you name it. In fact, if you have a question about anything cooking (or baking), let me know. We're in this together.

Now let's get started.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Danielle! You are bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first comment! Thanks so much, Joane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have a menu planned for this week, but it's not the healthiest. I need to start changing our eating habits. I look forward to checking in here for new ideas and inspiration. I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! I hope I can help - please let me know if you are looking for anything specific or have a question!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking forward to some good ideas, Danielle!! :)

    ReplyDelete