Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hi there

I'm having a hard time finding the motivation to write. I'm doing better about cooking more regularly, but I'm not sure what to do about the blog. Is what you've been reading making an impact, had an effect? Are you cooking more? Are you still struggling? Are you bored?

Or do you go through phases like I do? I'm in one right now. It feels like it's been raining for days, if not weeks. Sometimes that makes me want to bake. Sometimes it saps my motivation to cook completely. Today all I can muster is some homemade soup. And that's OK. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

So please let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you - good, bad or anything else you want to share. Just click on that comments section underneath this post. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, i think the extended weather forecast has us all down in the dumps. Hard to think about planning a wonderful outdoor event when the sun just won't shine! Cooking for me is seasonal like my wardrobe. At this time of the year i refuse to go back to my winter clothes and for that matter to my winter recipes, stews and soups and comfort food. I want to pull out something new but i have no enjoyment for either wearing something fresh when the rain won't stop and i am freezing nor for getting out my warmer months recipes especially one that feature outdoor grilling. I am just going to wait until i can throw open the windows, head to the farmers market in a cute little sundress and then prepare something very light and very fresh for dinner! In the meantime i will stick to my transitional clothes (navy) and few recipes we still enjoy ( Ina's parmesan chicken) and hope that blue skies are on their way!

    ReplyDelete